Translate

Thursday 11 April 2013

LAZY CC- BLING BLING PARTY MAKEUP & OUTFIT



I haven't been to a party in a while.....I am a truly deeply madly LAZY girl...
but still want to apply bling bling eye makeup tho, who care??



PARTY 大眼妝當然要夠CHOK 和濃......
哈哈, 這是CC自己個人認為.




Bling bling eyeliner is always one of my favorite, it can actually made my eyes twinkled....
眼妝要閃呀閃才可為眼睛加WATT數



What do you think about this makeup?? 

對眼就化到有甘大得甘大......
還有最重要的就是要CHOK 樣盡出



If you want to find out more about my makeup, please click the below video...
(sorry gals, I only taped in Chinese....... )

請大家看看CC既PARTY妝片:









FASHION SNAP:

This time I also bought a printed t-shirt and all accessories from taobao, cheap but nice!!! hehehehe

衣著方面:
上身較多顏色加上金屬飾物, 拍照時可以搶鏡啲呀!!
由於上身已經很多顏色, 所以下身plain 些就可以了.

今次就先這樣!


除了短裙外其餘的都是淘貨仔!!! cheap but nice 









PS,
不經不覺已經分享了很多化妝和時裝配搭心得, 當然CC不是什麼人而是一個小小BLOGGER,
但亦希望大家繼續看CC既BLOG.
自己亦會做更多嘗試





please contact CC by:
chow108@msn.com
http://lazycc108.blogspot.hk/

No comments:

Post a Comment