Translate

Saturday 30 March 2013

LAZY CC - 專為學生而設JACK WILLS festival walk


I believe that so many students  glad that Jack Wills opened at Festival Walk shopping mall!!! Why I believe so? As you guys may know their are many unis, colleges and high schools around  Festival Walk in Kowloon Tong, is so much convenient for students do shopping now. Don't forget to bring your student ID card with you, there are student discount in the shop at Festival Walk.

CC 喜歡JACK WILLS 既原因是它們的設計很精美連運動用品都印上精緻碎花,
logo 等! 最近JACK WILLS 就在
九龍塘又一城開設分店。 這間分店可以說是專為學而設。
九龍塘有多間學校在附近, 店鋪開設後應該有很多學生們去shopping.

分店之前就送了200份禮物給有學生們!!大家記住要帶學生証shopping!


When every time I go in the shop, I feel like young and back to school again.  
especially looking at  their school sport items. If I am still in school, I definitely bring those sport items with me.


The products from JJD or JB sports also nice but Jack Wills products are just   
so much refined with delicate British printed patterns.





 smart casual and leather goods also is perfect for denims!!!


Jack Wills always bring us an surprise!!! again don't forget to bring your student ID




please contact CC by:
chow108@msn.com
http://lazycc108.blogspot.hk/










6 comments: