Translate

Saturday 23 March 2013

LAZY CC - Neon spring and summer!




Nothing much really. This is my first original blog on blogspot and just wanna to share my daily snap.

As I can tell neon colour is everywhere, in the shop for womenswear, manswear even on hair colour. 








I wish I can dye my hair in bright pink, but is so much difficult on Asia hair!!
Ok l just leave my hair but still put on neon socks and assoriers.
Do you think I look like a fool??



On Cc:

pvc biker jacket: from 旺中
one piece dress :  from 旺中 (last summer)
neon handlace: taobao.com
neon socks: taobao.com
shoes: taobao.com
bag: Jack Wills

Beside I had taken pictures by myself on the street, it sounds funny and crazy but never mind, I am an odd gal anyway, who cares??


another odd picture from Cc


Thank YOu for reading this silly blog from Cc.



please contact CC by:
chow108@msn.com



No comments:

Post a Comment