Translate

Saturday 23 March 2013

LAZY CC-(時裝) 英式格仔夜! A BRITISH TEA PARTY review

Spring is here already, no more tweed....but I just wanna stick with it!!!

CC had joined the Jack Wills Tea party last week and dress in full tweed pieces for free entry, 


However the outfits come made me look like a  junior school girl, hehehe feel young again
I wish I am still young and be a college girl .... 


何解大家會穿成這樣。。。?
今次不是上學去而是去CLUBBING...
奇怪吧? 全因今次 是要Dress in full tweed for free entry。



I couldn't stop taken pictures since put on full tweed and dress like a college girl!
How do I look? silly? funny? weird?  

穿起一身的格仔衫就似是回到上大學時. 當年讀書的很喜歡穿格仔.
大慨是回憶在搞鬼, CC 當晚很開心還興奮的拍照起來. 





On Cc:
fisherman hat - UNIQLO (few years ago)
tweed coat - vintage local shop
tartan skirt - Burberry (10 years ago)
shoes - vintage
 bag-  taobao



OK lets party then !!!



I haven't been to a club for long time, just feel like getting old and wanna stay at home for the weekend. 

sigh........life sucks!!! why I am so depressed, tired and LAZY??

已經一段日子沒有CLUBBING, 以前的SUGAR 已變成PLAY CLUB...
真的發現自己很耐沒有去LKF....


in the end of the night I also took picture with him. 

謝謝男友陪CC一起癲,不過他本身都是愛美之人。
他是一名購物狂, CC 從未見過有男生會這樣shopping 的。。。

on him:
  • tweed suit- taobao
  • tweed pant women  - vintage (is from his mother. 是她媽媽給的。。。他經常穿女裝,CC 則穿他已遺棄的衫。物盡其用,很環保)
  • oxford shoes - taobao
  • bag - Vienna vintage

Please find out more about my makeup in here:
如喜歡CC當晚的妝容, 可看回以下連結:





http://blogazine.beautyexchange.com.hk/?uid-132946-action-viewspace-itemid-67410















No comments:

Post a Comment