Translate

Monday 3 June 2013

LAZY CC - let's get this party started, my party makeup and look!!




I was out of town for  while and don't wanna back home  lol -___- Okay no more complaining  and let's get started my makeup tutorial

For my smokey party look makeup tutorial which basically  trying to look like K pop star,
but end up with odd and weird look -___- This is what I really am silly and stupid.....

If you still want to look how silly I am, please see the below makeup tutorial video. 
(Sorry guys I had spoken in Chinese)



感覺已經一段短時間沒有在TZ出文.......
今次CC 就試用了TOUCH IN SOL 彩妝日誌第一冊 魅惑迷人系列. 
不多說了, 請大家看一看CC 的短片:


Smokey Party Look. TUTORIAL - KIT
Touch in Sol Korean cosmetic makeup brand, if you wanna to know more about this brand you may find out in here:
http://touchinsol.co.kr/eng/





 Tutorial kit (box on above) is very convenient for lazy people like me and perfect for perfect for beginners. The box includes everything you need.

cream eye shadow
few eye shadow palette
eye liner 
mascara
lip gloss

cream eye shadow is my favourite, I apply it not only on my lids also can highlight my face.


今次就一次過用了 TUTORIAL - KIT內的化妝品化個韓式PARTY妝,
CC 已經很努力化韓妝, 但好像還不夠"韓"........

 TUTORIAL - KIT 內最喜歡的就是Beyond solight cream eye shadow,
上眼影前打底一流, 可以即時遮蓋眼紋同時令粉妝眼影貼服, 正

第2最愛就是makeup boomer, 可以是光影用亦可以當令臉部閃亮有氣息!!!



 LIQUID FOUNDATION suitable for dry and sensitive.
We must use SPF 30 or above to protect our skin , especially in HK...I don't want to get sun burn lol...
(I am sick of summer HK) 


21 Nude Beige 色號 LIQUID FOUNDATION SPF 30PA++
很適合皮膚極dry的Cc......顏色夠白我鐘意...因為最近曬黑了.....



This is my smokey party look, hope you guys like it ^__^
I have more snaps to come please stay tuned

 TUTORIAL - KIT 還有一樣好處, 很適合CC 這種懶人,
因為帶一盒化妝小盒加粉底液就可以了夠方便!! 



please contact CC by:
chow108@msn.com
http://lazycc108.blogspot.hk/

No comments:

Post a Comment